SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository error

Greetings, I am taking Rapid developer course and when I am trying to open my app from Mendix Studio Pro I get the following error. I have followed the below workarounds but nothing working Logout of Studio Pro and login back Filled in correct user name and password in proxy authentication settings. Uninstalled and reinstalled studio pro.  Any advice please ? ********* E R R O R **************** Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the branches. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/6929c202-75bd-4c64-87f2-9fba419db39b/branches' ---> SharpSvn.SvnOperationCanceledException: Authorization canceled operation    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.List(SvnTarget target, SvnListArgs args, EventHandler`1 listHandler) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\list.cpp:line 107    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 689    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 305    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 309    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.ProjectTypeSelectorForm.RetrieveBranchesStep(IRemoteRepository repository) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.View\ProjectTypeSelectorForm.cs:line 276    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.ProjectTypeSelectorForm.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<RetrieveBranches>b__0() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.View\ProjectTypeSelectorForm.cs:line 261    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.RunStep(Step step) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 99    at Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner.OnDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework\Progress\ProcessRunner.cs:line 72    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
3 answers

First guess would be a network problem. Second you might check if sprintr is up and running. For this see status.mendix.com, no problems reported for today though.

Try pasting the url into your browser: https://teamserver.sprintr.com/6929c202-75bd-4c64-87f2-9fba419db39b/branches.  Here 6929c202-75bd-4c64-87f2-9fba419db39b is the id of your app.

It will prompt you for a userid and password, enter your Mendix-userid and password that you use to log on to https://sprintr.home.mendix.com

Can you log in to sprint, with the same userid you created the app with? Is your app still in your list of applications?

answered

Thanks for your response Tim. Yes, I could login to the url you provided and I can see my app listed under trunk. Screenshot below ; Do you see anything different. I am still getting the same error in Studio Pro.

answered

just a headsup, this also happens when you are logged in with an account that doesnt have rights.

(so being logged in with your .company account, when you need to be logged in with your clients account)

answered