Error on committing the project to the repository

Hi,  I have done some changes I my project and tried to commit the data to the repository. But it fails every time with following error message: “An error occurred while sending changes to the repository” Do have any idea to fix this issue or getting more details about the root cause? I am using Mendix 8.12.1 Thanks, Ingo 
asked
4 answers

Hello Ingo,

Here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35962861/how-to-fix-unable-to-create-pristine-install-stream it says that manually creating a tmp folder in the <your app>\.svn\  folder might help. Can you try that? 

Regards,

Paul

answered

Are you able to uodate the repository or do you get then the same error?

answered

I sometimes get this error due to poor internet connection, if I close the error and try again for couple of times it works as expected. Did you try to commit again? Check you internet connection and try to commit again.  

answered

I have updated the medix modeler version and now I got following error message:

SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Unable to create pristine install stream ---> SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 100
   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 42

answered