To show custom tooltip, you can use either bootsrap tooltip or Hint tooltip widget, by giving specific class to column of your table.
Refer this link for the widget :
Bootstrap Tooltip: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/1939/
Hint Tooltip: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/3005/
You can follow this steps to display tooltip. I just used account entity to show tooltip when i hover fullname
1. Add the listview as shown below along with bootstrap widget,
2. Now open the text widget added inside the listview to show the fullname. Add fullname as a new class in the class section of the widget as shown below
3. Now click the bootstrap widget to configure the same class in Target element class field of the widget as shown below.
4. Now you can use Default text option to show default text or use microflow to show custom tolltip. I used Default text option as shown below.
5. Now run the app and You will be able to see the tooltip as shown below
I hope this helps you
What do you mean by placeholder. Any screenshot relevant to that which gives more clarity about your requirement
To get pagination in listview,you need to set editable to No and set page size as per your requirement.
When your list of objects exceeds 10, then pagination will be enabled automatically.
Refer this image below
Have a look on the snapshot help me here how I can work with pagination.
this is my complete snapshot.
Yes Sathish, Double click on the listview. You can see the editable boolean. Once you updated that to No. Then run the app and you will be able to see the loadmore opton in the page in chrome.To get pagination, you can use pagination widget from the appstore to get pagination in listview or else you can use templategrid
Check the below documentation for adding pagination to the listview using ListviewControls widget which is present the app store
If I want to delete the few attributes of a particular entity. On click of delete button I have detele the data from multiple attributes using microflow.
If you want delete attributes, Double click the entity and select the attribute and click delete button to delete it as shown below