Getting error message The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records when importing records from Excel

Hi, We have created a free app & deployed it to Mendix free cloud. Yesterday, due to issues we were facing we unlinked our app from cloud & made a fresh deployment. Later while testing import of data from Excel, we started getting following error:  Uploading file failed: The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records. (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code: InvalidAccessKeyId; Request ID: 66320485DFDC34A6; S3 Extended Request ID: oZw/1WusALihV6Y154zrlpSn/sfMcDGtM8kqCwqaQrEWcHEWHXBDFCIr3nf1AmI+nv7zojzyGHI=)   How can we resolve this error? Thanks
asked
4 answers

Hi Aanand, I have commented also in your other ticket. This seems to me like some sort of INFRA issue, although I am not sure. The free Sandbox environment is very limited and we are not allowed to manage S3 Key’s. So, its better to contact Mendix support asking them to explain what is happening. 

If others have a solution for this, I am willing to learn as well. 

answered

my first thought is that importing an excel has 0 to do with AWS.

“Yesterday, due to issues we were facing we unlinked our app from cloud & made a fresh deployment.” 

What do you mean with “unlinked our app”?

answered

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this issue? I’m getting the same on uploading a push notification certificate also on a free env, so doesn’t seem to be an excel import related issue only. 

answered

Hi,

I get this error from the generate .PDF action and wonder what is going on with that.  Was the change of settings they did permanently or does this re-occur from time to time?

answered