SAML SP Configuration Issue

Hi, I am trying to implement SAML in my app, but I am not able to save my SP Configuration. I get a system error. When I turn off the encryption it works, but I need the encryption. I think there goes something wrong with the keystore, but I do not know exactly what and how to fix it. My error log gives this information: ERROR - Client: An error occurred while executing an action of SAML20.SAMLConfiguration_Overview.actionButton1: Unexpected end of JSON input Error: An error occurred while executing an action of SAML20.SAMLConfiguration_Overview.actionButton1: Unexpected end of JSON input I tried restarting the app, but that is not even possible. I had to disconnect the startup microflow to be able to restart. I tried throwing out the userlib and downloading all the appstore modules again, also does not help.  I am not sure or this might have had an effect, but before trying to implement SAML I upgraded from 7.23.7 to 8.10.3 Someone an idea what is going wrong here?
asked
3 answers

A wild guess from my side: maybe you need to change the encryptionprefix constant to {AES2}.

answered

I do remember once that I had this with the URL metadata of a client. Downloading and uploading the metadata solved it. I never found the reason why it did not accept the URL metadata.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Thank you both for trying to help me. Unfortunately both solutions do not work (encryption module is already set to {AES} and download metadata button gives the same error as the save button). I  have send the question to mendix support. 

answered