*Fixed* Error when trying to run Make It Native app

**Fixed!! It seems that when you run your project on another port than 8080 all kind of different errors and warnings appear. I was running on port 8083, because of other projects. STAY ON PORT 8080 WHEN RUNNING NATIVE… **   Hi, I seem to be getting an error trying to run a project in the latest Make It Native app (2.2.0) on my 8.10.1 project. Last week it worked, probably with the older MiN 2.1.0, now it doesn't.  Mobile and laptop are on same network. I did a clean deployment directory to get a fresh deployment tree. Turning firewall off doesn't help. Here the error screen trying to load the project. I get an error in the Studio Pro console saying 404-file not found for file: index.bundle.  Which I checked and the file is not in the deployment\native folder. But also not in other native (test) projects. The screen when pressing ‘extra info’ > no help.. Can't get into the home screen with 3 finger tap, only way out is force shutdown of the MiN app.. Any help is appreciated!   Update 1: Tried setting the clear data and dev mode booleans on the scan QR screen in all the different combinations but to no avail.. Update 2: Did a clean install of node.js, Mendix 8.10.1, updated Native Mobile Resources module and ran Windows update for the sake of it. Still the same error screen and error in console of MSP. A clean MakeItNative app in 8.10.2 does run, so its something project specific or Mxversion specific, Update 3: Fixed!! It seems that when you run your project on another port than 8080 all kind of different errors and warnings appear. I was running on port 8083, because of different other projects. STAY ON PORT 8080 WHEN RUNNING NATIVE… 
asked
2 answers

The native Metro packager runs on port 8083, so an app running at any other port besides 8083 should work. I do encourage you to submit a ticket. The product could be improved here.

answered

I issued the same error immediately after scanning the QR code. i changed the port in the project settings tab, from 8083 to 8080 and it worked, you can try this from Settings → Configurations → Edit the default → Server → Runtime port 8080 (instead of 8083)

answered