How to implement Google map in my application?

By clicking on the google map address that will add to the filed and will save in the database . By clicking on the address detail that will display in google map  I am new to Mendix ,Please help me How to implement this in my application.
asked
5 answers

Start with downloading the GoogleMaps module from the appstore. To do so, in your Mendix Studio Pro, having your project opened, click at the top right on the shopping cart button. In the appstore-tab that opens up, search for Google Maps.  Click on it, you will see a download button appear, and some tabs with all the information you need in the documentation-tab. The download button will import the module into your project. It will appear in the Project → App Store modules folder.

answered

Hi Koteswar, 

The reason it is not working is stated in the browser errors you get:

1. You must enable billing on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). As Tim already mentioned billing will not happen unless you use a staggering amount of API calls. I added my credit card info 4 years ago, did many developments on that API key and never got a bill. Please check the usage policy
  2. You need to enable the Geocoding API on the GCP as well. It is a separate API to translate addresses into coordinates and the other way around, hence needs to also be enabled in GCP>
answered

Thank you, Tim and Ivo Sturm 

It is woking fine now.

answered

mendixmap

I have done all the steps you have provided, I have added google API key also 

while running the application it is giving exception as ‘This page can't load Google Maps correctly.’

i have created a free Google Cloud Platform account, created one project, using the API key in the Mendix app

I need to complete the Google Cloud Platform payment option or ‘google map’ will work in free account also?

while inspecting the page in the console also on exception displaying i.e ‘You must enable Billing on the Google Cloud Project at https://console.cloud.google.com/project/_/billing/enable’

answered

This is the exception I am getting, It is unable to find the address

answered