I have a loop that iterates through a list of UserRoles and compares it to a stored list of objects. Any roles that do not appear in the list are added. On first run, when the list is empty, all roles are added correctly. If I add a new System.UserRole to the app and run the software again, the new role is not added. Debugging through the loop shows that the decision, does not seem to be figuring out correctly that this role does not exist, even though it is giving the same results as it does on the first run. If I clear the database and start again fresh, it adds the new role correctly with all the others.
Thank you friends! When I was taking my screenshots I discovered that the variable being compared in the decision was the wrong one. All working now!