Things to solve:
Forum bugs are still going strong. In this case the CKMendixeditor goes beserk.
"Robert van 't Hof, Thanks Tim and Stephan for the great list!
I would just like to note that we are aware of the issues and we'll hopefully get around to fixing these in the near future."
Is there a timeline or planning?
Since my previous comment didn't save, another attempt :P
A few more ideas:
7. Fix links to posts which have number 0, they are linked as: /link/ideas/0 or /link/questions/0 in the search
8. Use pagination on the forum (easier browsing). It is available in the newer ListView
9. Show unread / new posts (show unread since last visit + show new posts on my posts/comments/threads I'm involved in)
10. Show a warning when someone tries to respond to a topic which activity is > 2 months ago (or any other threshold). To prevent users (accidentally) bumping up old posts
11. Prevent the author of the question respond via answers, instead encourage the usage of comments or updates (edits) of the original post to keep the question clear / readable.