Manage user roles - module roles connection from Module security - Mendix Forum

Manage user roles - module roles connection from Module security

Currently, you can only link user roles to module roles from the Project security window. But often it would be a lot easier if you can directly link a module role to a user role from within the Module security window.

This would also increase the readability of the model, because you can more easily see which user roles have access to which pages/microflows.

Example I want to know which users have access to a certain page. When I go to the page, I can easily see which module roles have access to that page, but from there on, I can not see which user roles are linked to these module roles. I'd have to go to the Project security window, and check for each user role, whether or not they have this specific module role selected. So I cannot easily see which user roles have access to the page. If I could see on Module security level, which user roles are connected to the module roles, I can see easily and faster which user roles have access to that page.

asked
2 answers

It's been 5 years already.. Please implement this feature!!

Created

yes pls

just added a new module, need to open EVERY SINGLE role and add them.

would be easier to go bottoms up.

just open security of the module, add some “module roles” then connect them with the “user roles”

Created