I just went through some of the updates and the amount of implemented delighters has been on the low side.
I really love the delighters, because they are idea's from users in the field that work with Mendix every day.
Can we get at least 1 delighter every release?
Overview of the delighters in MX9
- 9.8 – On SQL Server, we no longer require a username and password if the
DatabaseJdbcUrl has been set.
- 9.2 – We added quick navigation from a menu widget to a navigation document.
- 9.1 – We added a new option for row insertion in the layout grid. When you select Duplicate, the same setup of columns as the selected row will apply to the new row.
- 9.0 – This release includes an activity for conditional looping called While. The loop activity has been extended with the ability to loop based on an expression, adding more power and flexibility to microflows and nanoflows. You no longer need to do workarounds or create placeholder lists in order to execute repeatable actions.
- 9.0 – Say goodbye to the log actions inside nanoflows, because we have added support for debugging nanoflows! You can use the nanoflow debugger for all apps: web, native, and PWA. You can even add conditional breakpoints. Happy debugging!
- 9.0 – You can now copy and paste multiple entities and annotations in the domain model.
- 9.0 – We improved the
getKey expression functions to not throw an error for an empty parameter. Instead, they return an empty string (just as the
toString function does).